Event Terms & conditions
- You certify that your Entry is true and accurate and you authorise Business Leader Ltd, our judges and third parties to carry out checks as required to validate or help assess your entry, which may include a company credit check.
- You agree that the judge’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into either by the judges or Business Leader Ltd.
- If matters arise during or after the awards event that materially affect the judge’s decision-making process your entry may be terminated or your award revoked.
- Should be nominated, you agree that at least one member of your team will be present during the Awards Evening and purchase the required ticket.
- You agree to participate in marketing and promotional activity including use of photography, images, logos or testimonials.
- Ticket bookings are only deemed valid once payment has been received.
- No refunds are available but guests may substitute another guest provided Business Leader Ltd is noticed 48 hours before the event.
- Business Leader Ltd reserves the right to refuse ticket sales or cancel a booking at any time. In such circumstances, a full refund will be made if payment has already been received.
- Guests must be a minimum of 18 years old.
- Dress code is formal black-tie. Guests who are not wearing suitable attire will be asked to leave.
- Guests who act in an unsociable, offensive or disruptive manner will be asked to leave immediately.
- If the event is cancelled, for example due to severe weather, potential threats to the venue or guests, technical problems, or healthcare related (such as the Covid-19 pandemic) Business Leader Ltd will at its sole discretion (1) reschedule the event for another date and your tickets will be valid for that date, or (2) if the event is not rescheduled ticket prices will be refunded. Such a cancellation may take place at short notice and the organisers are not responsible for any costs you may incur as a result of the cancellation.
- If Government restrictions prevent the event from proceeding as planned (eg a Covid-19 related lockdown or restrictions on gatherings), or the organisers decide an in-person event is no longer appropriate, the event may proceed as an online-only event in which case guests who purchased a ticket for the dinner will be refunded. This does not apply to sponsors who may receive dinner tickets as part of a sponsorship deal.
- Guests attending the event will be required to adhere to current Government guidelines relating to Covid-19. In addition, guests must comply with any policies stipulated by the Organisers (Business Leader Ltd) and the Event Venue (Ashton Gate Stadium). These policies may be updated from time to time but may include proof of a negative Covid test, the wearing of masks or that guests are double-vaccinated.
- A glass of champagne or soft drink is provided on arrival. Any further drinks should be ordered directly with the venue.
- A fixed 3 course meal is provided to all guests. Special dietary requirements can ONLY be accommodated if advised in writing to Business Leader Ltd 14 days before the event.
- The timings of the event are approximate and may run early or run late.
- While Business Leader Ltd has booked the evening host in good faith, should the host be unavailable for any reason (for example due to travel delays, ill-health or any other reason) Business Leader Ltd will attempt to find a suitable replacement host but this cannot be guaranteed.
- The event will be heavily advertised and promoted in print, online and through social media with reference to event partners, sponsors, judges, award entrants, finalists, winners and guests.
- We encourage all guests to maximise the media coverage of the event by sharing their stories, experience and photos of the evening on social media using the relevant Business Leader handles and/or hashtags. You agree that Business Leader Ltd may use such content for the branding or promotion of the event.
- By attending the event you acknowledge that you may be photographed or filmed and agreed that such photography or film/video may appear in promotional or branding activity including any comments or testimonials.